Mosby's Comprehensive Review For The Canadian Pn Exam
- Our Price:
Mosby's Comprehensive Review For the Canadian PN Exam
Karen Katsademas RN, BScN, PHCNPcert, MN
Marianne Langille RN, BScN, MEd.
Thoroughly prepare for the CPNRE, course exams, and clinical placements with Mosby's Comprehensive Review for the Canadian PN Exam. Updated to reflect the latest CPNRE test plan, this unique Canadian exam prep tool is the only one of its kind to provide both PN content review and hundreds of practice questions in one. And with nearly 550 additional online practice questions and two full practice exams, you'll have all the tools you need to hone and test your understanding of all CPNRE content areas and competencies - including Professional, Ethical and Legal Practice, Foundations of Practice, and Collaborative Practice -so that you're fully prepared to pass the exam the first time around.
- Comprehensive content review covers all the core topic areas tested on the CPNRE.
- Testing of all CPNRE competencies incorporates Professional, Ethical and Legal Practice; Foundations of Practice; and Collaborative Practice.
- Testing of all relevant cognitive levels helps ensure you can understand, apply, and think critically about all the information covered on the CPNRE and in clinical practice.
- Wide variety of practice questions helps you easily assess your own understanding.
- Nearly 550 online practice questions and two full online practice exams are housed on the companion Evolve website to give you instant performance feedback.
Tell a Friend » Email