LPN Notes Nurse's Clinical Pocket Guide 5e
- Our Price:
LPN Notes: Nurse's Clinical Pocket Guide 5e
Ehren Myers RN, BSN
- Procedures Tab presents the common skills, procedures and equipment, required to perform routine nursing tasks.
- Assess Tab provides comprehensive, system-specific information, including the skills, procedures, and tools necessary to perform an assessment on an adult patient.
- Disease/Patient Education Tab covers the most common diseases and disorders, homecare, safe medication administration practices, and safety as well as common patient education issues.
- Med-Surg and Emergency Tab presents 20 of the most commonly encountered symptoms and scenarios.
- Geri/Ob/Peds Tab now features geriatric assessment tips for 6 common marker conditions (SPICES) that could indicate increased risk for functional decline or even death.
- Life Span Tab combines geriatrics, obstetrics, and pediatrics to focus on life span considerations.
- Tools Tab includes a Spanish translator with phonetic pronunciations.