Mosbys Anatomy and Physiology Study and Review Cards 3e
- Our Price:
Mosby's Anatomy and Physiology Study and Review Cards 3e
Dan Matusiak Ed D
Easily learn and retain the fundamentals of anatomy AND physiology with the perfect portable study tool. Divided into 20 color-coded sections, Mosby's Anatomy and Physiology Study and Review Cards, 3rd Edition includes more than 320 cards that cover all of the parts of the body and how they function. Each card contains a different learning aid to help you remember the information. From vibrant illustrations, mnemonic phrases, and tables to case studies, study questions, and labeling exercises - one portable deck holds everything you need to fully grasp A&P.
- 330 sturdy and full-color flash cards based on Patton content enhance your understanding and retention of A&P concepts.
- Labeling flashcards with image on the front and label key on the back are ideal for visual learners to practice anatomy identification and grasp anatomical relationships.
- Hundreds of study questions on cards with answers on the back help reinforce core content.
- Convenient, portable size lets you study A&P on the go.
New to this edition:
- NEW! Updated content reflects the new information from the Patton texts to provide you with the most up to date A&P content.
- NEW! Updated illustrations and images from Patton textbooks make transitioning from reading to studying more seamless.
- NEW! Revised questions ensure you have the best A&P preparation possible.